Friday 16 October 2015

Autumn Blues




 



,


Bonjour!

Surely it isn't the weekend already?
I'm sorry, it's been quieter than usual on here this week. I had plans, a blogging agenda, inspiring people and shops to share with you thenI decided I needed some "me time" after closing down my shop and changing direction online.
I've been busy, pottering at home, power walking, gardening and enjoying the cold but sunny autumnal days. I needed to switch off my laptop and live.


We're going to the UK next Thursday, spending a couple of days in London then up to "home" in West Yorkshire. I can't wait.

If you've ever been to Ilkley where I grew up you will know that it is Charity Shop Heaven! I love secondhand clothes, always have and always will. Style has nothing to do with money or labels in my humble opinion. I am always drawn to people who mix old and new with panache, be it in a relaxed or more refined way.

It's no secret that denim is on trend, and I am a very big fan of French vintage workwear. Obviously, it's fairly easy to find here, if you know where to look.


have a beautiful collection of vintage clothes in their etsy store.
Blues, Browns and Creams predominate right now
and that's just perfect for me.

I think you should take a peek if you like casual clothes with a story and style.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!