Tuesday 18 November 2014

Shop Watch: Little Wood







Well, you should know by now how much I love wooden toys.
 
That said, after more than five years online, I'm getting somewhat choosy when it comes to new designs.

I came across these very quirky toys the other day, and was pleased to see three different types of modern family. A welcome, refreshing change - thank goodness someone is moving with the times!

Christmas is obviously on a lot of people's minds right now, so if you're looking for an original, handmade memory game, an unusual DIY dollkit, a toy robot, or even a plain wooden city set to decorate in the comfort of your own home, wander over to Little Wood, a gem of a Spanish shop selling on both etsy and dawanda.

A happy find, don't you think?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!