Wednesday 19 November 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Minimal Kids


No Mercredi Moodboard this week, I'm afraid.
I'm getting excited about Christmas, and I've been pinning like mad!

  

As you probably know, despite all the colour on this blog, I love black & white. 
Our own French home is very monochrome, with lots of worn wooden objects and vintage finds to add warmth in the Winter months in particular.


I don't like clutter or excess or waste; simplicity is for me.
I try to buy less but better quality even if it costs a few extra pennies.


I hope you will be inspired by the Christmas Gift Guide for Kids I'm curating over on pinterest. This small selection is just a sample of the beautiful black & white, handmade or minimal children's products I am in love with right now. But gosh, there will be more, I promise!

Happy Shopping! 


 

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Chicago:)) I'm stopping by your blog when I looking out for inspiration or I'm tired at the end of the day. Thank you!
    Margita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Deborah !!! Pour cette belle wish list **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!