Friday 4 July 2014

Every Picture Tells A Story #12


If you're not following me on pinterest, facebook, tumblr or twitter you may be wondering where an earth I am...

Kickcan and Conkers turned five last weekend, five wonderful years of blogging, sharing and hopefully inspiring.

I've been at home, trying to get a few big decorating jobs finished before friends arrive next week. I have worked hard on K + C over the past five years, and intend to continue to do so for another five at least. However, I also have a family and big house to renovate.

Sorry for the silence, I just needed to concentrate a little more on my real life. OK?

5 comments:

  1. Yes of course ok ....real life takes precedence! Congratulations on 5 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies eh ? I hope you are well and happy Sally. Enjoy the summer vacation!

      Delete
  2. Your house is beautiful, good luck with all your decorating jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 5 K&K! enjoy the process...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!