Wednesday 13 February 2013

High Five #64






 My pinterest and twitter followers will already have seen these beautiful soft sculptures that I shared earlier this week. How I  love that moment when you get a new follower and click on their link to see more...

Alice Mary Lynch loves the poetry in everyday life. She has a rich background in fashion, having  lived in Paris for 9 years working as a designer for John Galliano, Christian Dior and Sonia Rykiel. Her fairytale world is full of stitching, beading and embellishment, and I have fallen in love with her Animal Cabaret, a collection of sparkling, whimsical characters with many a story to tell.

Pause for five minutes and loose yourself in her inspiring lookbook, dreams are made of this.


7 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful so beautiful especially bird dancer fascinated me. Your creative and artistic talent is great. Thank you, with my love, nia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! especially the fox (lady)… she looks so happy… warm greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and very inspireing Deborah. Thanx for shareing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for lovely words everyone And Thankyou Deborah ! Very sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!